- LIVE GUIDE
- PICK-UP TIME As advised by Customer service
- TOUR STARTS 09:30
Enjoy a day in the beautiful and unspoiled Akamas peninsula stopping first to trek into the Avakas Gorge with its stunning natural views, fauna and flora. (Please note that customers wishing to enter the innermost part of the gorge do so at their own risk due to the danger of falling rocks). We continue to Lara Bay, the nesting ground of the Green and Loggerhead turtles and home to the turtle conservation project. If you are lucky you may even see the baby turtles hatching (end of July to October). There will be time for swimming at this secluded paradise beach. We drive to St George Church located in a small fishing village overlooking the sea where we will have free time for lunch (not included). On our return we will stop to view the Sea Caves, the mysterious wave cut sculpture formed over thousands of years from the natural rocky shoreline.
• Pick up from selected hotels
• Fully insured and air-conditioned coach
• Licensed C.T.O guide ( English, Russian)
• Professional Driver
• Please ensure that you are dressed appropriately for visits to monasteries.( No shorts or low cut blouses)
• Must be requested a minimum of 48 hours prior to scheduled departure
Dear traveller, your excursion is in a few days and we would like to inform you that we have introduced new measures to look after your safety.
• Coach & Minibus disinfection after every use
• Antibacterial hand sanitiser on entrance to the vehicle
• No eating & drinking is allowed in the vehicle
• Protective masks and gloves for our driver and guides
• Mandatory Face masks/coverings for all passengers. Excluded: children younger than 6 years old, anyone who has trouble breathing or otherwise unable to remove the cover without assistance