- LIVE GUIDE
- PICK-UP TIME 07.30
- TOUR STARTS 08.30
We head toward Nicosia making a convenience stop at Choirokoitia on the way. Arriving in Nicosia we will first visit the Cathedral of St John and then proceed on foot (weather permitting) through the narrow streets of the old quarter until we reach the “Laiki Yitonia” with its colourful cafes, tavernas and shops. There will be plenty of free time for lunch (not included), shopping or visiting the museum. If you bring your passport, it is also possible to cross the green line to visit the occupied part of Nicosia (optional).
• Pick up from selected hotels
• Fully insured and air-conditioned coach
• Licensed C.T.O guide ( English, Russian)
• Professional Driver
• Please ensure that you are dressed appropriately for visits to monasteries.( No shorts or low cut blouses)
• Must be requested a minimum of 48 hours prior to scheduled departure
Dear traveller, your excursion is in a few days and we would like to inform you that we have introduced new measures to look after your safety.
• Coach & Minibus disinfection after every use
• Antibacterial hand sanitiser on entrance to the vehicle
• No eating & drinking is allowed in the vehicle
• Protective masks and gloves for our driver and guides
• Mandatory Face masks/coverings for all passengers. Excluded: children younger than 6 years old, anyone who has trouble breathing or otherwise unable to remove the cover without assistance