- LIVE GUIDE
- PICK-UP TIME As advised by Customer service
- TOUR STARTS 09:30
Our first stop will be the ancient Greek city kingdom of Curium which dates back to the 10th century BC. We will see the many excavations including the complex of Eustolios and admire the magnificent amphitheatre with its spectacular views over Episkopi Bay. We continue on passing by the village of Kolossi to reach the medieval castle, a former Crusader stronghold. From there we drive to Limassol stopping in the old town, close to the medieval castle, Limassol Marina and the market area where you will have free time for exploring, shopping and lunch (not included). On the way back we will stop at the Rock of Aphrodite where, according to legend, the Goddess of Love and Beauty was born from the waves and there will be time for a swim.
• Pick up from selected hotels
• Fully insured and air-conditioned coach
• Licensed C.T.O guide ( English, Russian)
• Professional Driver
• Please ensure that you are dressed appropriately for visits to monasteries.( No shorts or low cut blouses)
• Must be requested a minimum of 48 hours prior to scheduled departure
Dear traveller, your excursion is in a few days and we would like to inform you that we have introduced new measures to look after your safety.
• Coach & Minibus disinfection after every use
• Antibacterial hand sanitiser on entrance to the vehicle
• No eating & drinking is allowed in the vehicle
• Protective masks and gloves for our driver and guides
• Mandatory Face masks/coverings for all passengers. Excluded: children younger than 6 years old, anyone who has trouble breathing or otherwise unable to remove the cover without assistance